Pancakes with apple syrup . Yes its the most healthiest food you can have. And off course its quickiest to make as-well. So here I am going to share with you how I made pancakes with apple syrup and topped it with peanut butter and bananas.
For Pancakes –
- Quaker Oats ( 35 g -> 141 calories )
- Egg ( 2 whole -> 180 calories )
- MPCombat cookies and cream whey protein (1 scoop 32 g -> 120 calories )
For Toppings over Pancakes –
- Apple syrup
- Skippy Extra crunchy natural super chunk peanut butter spread ( 1 tbsp 16g -> 95 calories )
- Banana ( 1 banana 64 g -> 56 calories )
For Apple Syrup
- Apple – peeled, cored and sliced (1 apple 104 g -> 52 calories )
- Water ( 3-4 tablespoon )
To make apple syrup –
- In a saucepan, combine the apple and water.
- Bring to boil.
- Reduce the heat to low, and simmer to 10 minutes or until apples are soft and syrup has thickened.
- Serve over pancakes.
Note :- You can even add sugar but this would increase the calories as apple is already sweet so I dint add sugar to it and still liked it.
To make pancakes –
- Place raw, uncooked oatmeal in a blender.
- Add 2 eggs and protein powder and blend until smooth.
- Place a skillet or non stick pan on medium-high heat and measure out about 2 tbsp of batter per pancake.
- Cover the pancakes while they cook to help the inside cook faster. Cook them for about 45 seconds to 1 minute on the first side, flip when the edge starts browning and then about 30-45 seconds on the other side.
- The recipe makes 3-4 small pancakes.
- Serve with a tablespoon of peanut butter, apple syrup and bananas.
Nutrition Information :
Total Calories : 644
Protein : 46 gm
Carbs : 60 gm
Fat : 27 gm